- The IEP interface can be docked in various ways similar to other window panels in ArcMap.
- The IEP interface can be resized when in floating window mode (popped out).
- Launch ArcMap.
- Go to Customize → Commands (Tab) → CET Tools
- Drag the Launch CET IEP Interface command button () to the ArcMap tool bar.
- Click on the button to bring up the IEP interface (Figure 1). Note that currently loaded datasets, blenders, and interpretations can be saved via the Workspace Menu. The last open workspace is loaded by default the next time ArcMap and IEP are restarted .
Figure 1: The panels that compose the IEP interface for managing: (1) datasets, (2) blends, (3) main display area, (4) interpretation annotation and feature attributes, and (5) and data evidence layers.