- Interpretation annotation is controlled through feature groups, which are added through the right click context menu on the interp group list.
- Interp feature groups control: the type of features (Points, Lines, Polygons), the colour of the features, and a customizable set of feature attributes.
- Properties and attributes of the feature groups can be edited at any time, which syncs the changes to the existing features on an Ok button click.
- Adding, selecting, and editing on features can only be done on the currently selected and active group in the interp group list.
- Attribute values of specific features can assigned and edited through the feature attributes panel (Figure 1: Panel 4).