- Select the first Lines group in the interp group list, and make sure that the Active checkbox is ticked.
- Left click somewhere on the main view displaying your chosen blend or dataset. This will start creating a new feature and will draw a temporary line connected to your mouse cursor position (Figure 6a).
- Keep adding points to the feature through left Double left click / right click / Esc key to finish creating the feature.
- Create a few more Lines
- Toggle the Active checkbox next to the interp item change the visibility of the items.
- Adjust the Show Group Options, by toggling the Show Points and Show Lines
- Select the second Polygons group in the interp group list. Create a few Polygon features.
Figure 6: (a) Creating a new interpretation feature and (b) selecting points within a selected feature.