- Select a feature in the Lines
- Select the Age attribute in the first attribute field in the feature attributes Also select the Notes attribute in the second attribute field. Note the value of the Notes attribute should be updated to the default value of “none”.
- Modify the values for Notes and Age for the selected feature in the text field.
- Select a few other features in the Lines group and modify the attributes to different values.
- Features can now also be sorted by Notes and Age attributes, via the Order By: option and the feature select Try a few sort and select operations via the slider.
- Click on the View All Attributes button in the feature attributes This will open a new dialog (Figure 7) for a more comprehensive comparison of attribute values.
- Select one of the modified features by using the slider. The values for all attributes for this feature should be shown.
- Select an attribute field from the drop-down The corresponding attribute values across all existing features should be shown. Note that attribute values can also be updated via this dialog with the Update Value field.
- Close the dialog.
Figure 7: The interpretation feature attribute editor dialog that provides functions for quick comparison and editing of feature attributes. (a) An example of viewing all attribute values of the selected feature via the slider. (b) An example of viewing the attribute values for the Notes attribute across all five existing features.